1. Co-applicants have built their capacities to act as strategic actors influencing the development locally and have tested and developed capacity to use the innovative GenderLab methodology, which builds on a combination of norm critical thinking and design thinking.
2. Improved capacity of 6-10 CSOs (Sub-grantees) to use evidence-based advocacy in their policy dialogue with the local government to advance women’s rights.
3. Increased knowledge and capacity of 250 municipal council members representing all 12 governorates to fulfill their duties to uphold women’s human rights, including prevention and responding to GBV and enabling women’s equal participation in leadership and public life.
4. Increased awareness and ability to act in order to advance gender equality locally for 75 individual stakeholders from local communities.
5. Networking and Dialogue meetings for municipal council members and stakeholders have taken place in the south and in the north of Jordan.
Achieved results to date:
· Result 1 – KVINFO has begun developing the design for the GenderLab innovative training, in order to adapt the methodology into online training.
Result 2 – 8 CSOs selected as sub-grantees. By September these CSOs will have their projects started. These projects will improve the capacity of the sub-grantees in using evidence-based advocacy in their policy dialogue with the local government to advance women’s rights.